The National Association of Nurse Practitioner’s in Women’s Health (NPWH) is pleased to announce the launch of Women’s Healthcare: A Clinical Journal for NPs. The journal will be a new member benefit beginning in November, 2013 AND will also be the most efficient advertising buy in the Nurse Practitioner field! Women’s Healthcare will ensure that your marketing message is received by active Nurse Practitioners working in primary care as well as women’s health specialty practices every day who are recommending, using and prescribing products to patients!
NPWH was founded in 1980. The organization’s mission is to assure the provision of quality health care to women of all ages by Nurse Practitioners. NPWH defines quality health care to be inclusive of an individual’s physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. NPWH represents Nurse Practitioners that provide care to women in the primary care setting as well as in women’s health specialty practices.
NPWH is a trusted source of information on nurse practitioner education, practice, and women’s health issues. NPWH works with a wide range of individuals and groups within nursing, medicine, the health care industry, and the women’s health community.
As the official journal of NPWH, Women’s Healthcare gives Nurse Practitioners a relevant information resource unlike any in the field today. Women’s Healthcare is published in cutting-edge digital turn-page format deployed electronically to over 50,000 NPs quarterly. Peer-reviewed articles feature videos, click-through resources and are accessible via the web, electronic tablets and smart phones. The journal serves as a comprehensive, timely, TRUSTED information source that clinicians will rely on to:
- Empower them to set a new standard for women’s healthcare throughout the continuum of a patient’s life
- Maximize their educational foundation of best practices
- Assist in the advancement of their professional practice and career
Every issue includes:
- Two to three peer-reviewed, science-based clinical feature articles
- Editorial from Editor-in-Chief, Beth Kelsey, EdD, APRN, WHNP-BC, Assistant Professor, DNP Program Director, School of Nursing, Ball State University
- Assessment and Management – Topical short summaries of scientific research, guidelines, and reports that highlight key “take-aways”
- Policy & Practice Points – Designed to help NPs optimize their clinical practice and stay current
- Patient Education – Highlights patient education, tool kits, websites, and other resources
- NPWH News and Updates – News and updates from the leading voice for Nurse Practitioners who are treating women every day
Call us today to learn more about this exciting new journal!
Please contact us for more information: