by downloading this ebook you are opting in to receiving information from Veru.
I authorize Veru to call or text me at the phone number provided.
The FC2 Female Condom provides hormone-free, latex-free protection against unintended pregnancy and STDs.
And since FC2 can be inserted several hours prior, you can experience interruption-free intimacy.
- The only FDA approved for market female condom, and is classified as a Class III medical device, proven safe and effective.
- Consists of a nitrile (non-latex) sheath and outer ring, and a polyurethane inner ring. No spermicidal additives.
- Lubricated with a silicone-based lubricant inside and out.
- You can use oil or water-based lubricants with the FC2.
- Pleasure for both partners. FC2 can increase stimulation because the material is natural feeling and warms to body temperature.
- Easy to learn how to use.
It’s easy and can enhance your pleasure.
The FC2 Female Condom is easy to learn how to use. With a little practice you’ll soon become very comfortable with it during sex! Try it at least three times and you’ll see why the FC2 Female Condom is a great choice for women and men.
Under the new prescription model, the F2C should be covered by insurers at no cost because it is named as one of the 18 methods listed in the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA or Obamacare) birth control mandate. In a perfect world, this would mean that anyone with insurance could obtain F2C for free at just about any pharmacy.